You will contribute by:
1. Use artificial intelligence to solve key sub-problems in the process of new drug development;
2. Explore cutting-edge technologies in academia and industry to realize the development of algorithm prototypes;
3. Participate in systems design, develop and refine them
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
1. Bachelor degree or above in CS or other related major;
2. Solid foundation, familiar with at least one programming language (Java, Python, C/C++, etc.);
3. Master at least one deep learning framework (tensorflow, pytorch, etc.);
4. More than 3 years of relevant work experience.
These will be preferred:
1. Master's degree or above in artificial intelligence or other related majors;
2. Published papers in top AI journals;
3. Received honors from ACM or other competitions;
4. Have a broad vision in the field of AI, and have unique insights into multiple segments of AI;
5. Have experience in AI team management, and have the ability to quickly solve abstract problems.