You will contribute by:
Lead our CADD team to develop and optimize our CADD tools and methods. In partnership with our CSO, our biology and chemistry teams and our AI algorithm team, your experience will help to complete project implementation, providing scientific excellence to influence and impact upon our drug discovery programs.
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
1. Vision to design, develop and apply novel tools to the drug discovery process
2. Extensive experience in applying principles of structural biology and medicinal chemistry toward drug discovery
3. Experience in accelerating drug discovery through application of machine learning and data analytics/science would be attractive
4. Ability to influence and impact beyond immediate area of responsibility
5. A PhD in structural biology, chemistry, computational chemistry, molecular modeling or a related field is required with a good publication/patent track record